Current address: CIRAD BIOS UR-106, Acridologie, TA A-50/D, Campus de Baillarguet, 34398 Montpellier cedex 5, France.
SEXUAL SELECTION WITHOUT SEXUAL DIMORPHISM: BATEMAN GRADIENTS IN A SIMULTANEOUS HERMAPHRODITE
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). Evolution © 2011 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 66, Issue 1, pages 66–81, January 2012
How to Cite
Pélissié, B., Jarne, P. and David, P. (2012), SEXUAL SELECTION WITHOUT SEXUAL DIMORPHISM: BATEMAN GRADIENTS IN A SIMULTANEOUS HERMAPHRODITE. Evolution, 66: 66–81. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2011.01442.x
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 15 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 AUG 2011 11:25AM EST
- Received November 24, 2010, Accepted July 14, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!