EVOLUTION AND ITS MAJOR TRANSITIONS
Article first published online: 29 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). Evolution© 2011 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 65, Issue 12, pages 3642–3644, December 2011
How to Cite
Pigliucci, M. (2011), EVOLUTION AND ITS MAJOR TRANSITIONS. Evolution, 65: 3642–3644. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2011.01443.x
- Issue published online: 1 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 29 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 AUG 2011 11:25AM EST
- Received August 3, 2011, Accepted August 3, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!