THE EFFECT OF DELETERIOUS MUTATIONS AND AGE ON RECOMBINATION IN DROSOPHILA MELANOGASTER
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). Evolution© 2011 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 66, Issue 2, pages 575–585, February 2012
How to Cite
Tedman-Aucoin, K. and Agrawal, A. F. (2012), THE EFFECT OF DELETERIOUS MUTATIONS AND AGE ON RECOMBINATION IN DROSOPHILA MELANOGASTER. Evolution, 66: 575–585. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2011.01450.x
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 AUG 2011 05:16PM EST
- Received April 29, 2011, Accepted August 9, 2011, Data Archived: Dryad doi: 10.5061/dryad.t46v2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!