MOLECULAR SIGNATURES OF SELECTION ON REPRODUCTIVE CHARACTER DISPLACEMENT OF FLOWER COLOR IN PHLOX DRUMMONDII
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). Evolution© 2011 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 66, Issue 2, pages 469–485, February 2012
How to Cite
Hopkins, R., Levin, D. A. and Rausher, M. D. (2012), MOLECULAR SIGNATURES OF SELECTION ON REPRODUCTIVE CHARACTER DISPLACEMENT OF FLOWER COLOR IN PHLOX DRUMMONDII. Evolution, 66: 469–485. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2011.01452.x
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 AUG 2011 05:17PM EST
- Received February 21, 2011, Accepted August 3, 2011, Data Archived: Dryad doi:10.5061/dryad.8792d
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!