EVOLUTION OF STENOPHAGY IN SPIDERS (ARANEAE): EVIDENCE BASED ON THE COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS OF SPIDER DIETS
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). Evolution© 2011 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 66, Issue 3, pages 776–806, March 2012
How to Cite
Pekár, S., Coddington, J. A. and Blackledge, T. A. (2012), EVOLUTION OF STENOPHAGY IN SPIDERS (ARANEAE): EVIDENCE BASED ON THE COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS OF SPIDER DIETS. Evolution, 66: 776–806. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2011.01471.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 OCT 2011 07:24AM EST
- Received June 29, 2010, Accepted September 6, 2011, Data Archived: Dryad: doi:10.5061/dryad.1d8761h1
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!