EXPLORING PATTERNS OF INTERSPECIFIC VARIATION IN QUANTITATIVE TRAITS USING SEQUENTIAL PHYLOGENETIC EIGENVECTOR REGRESSIONS
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). Evolution© 2011 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 66, Issue 4, pages 1079–1090, April 2012
How to Cite
Felizola Diniz Filho, J. A., Rangel, T. F., Santos, T. and Mauricio Bini, L. (2012), EXPLORING PATTERNS OF INTERSPECIFIC VARIATION IN QUANTITATIVE TRAITS USING SEQUENTIAL PHYLOGENETIC EIGENVECTOR REGRESSIONS. Evolution, 66: 1079–1090. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2011.01499.x
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 27 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 OCT 2011 12:36PM EST
- Received February 17, 2011, Accepted October 5, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!