DIRECT BENEFITS OF GENETIC MOSAICISM AND INTRAORGANISMAL SELECTION: MODELING COEVOLUTION BETWEEN A LONG-LIVED TREE AND A SHORT-LIVED HERBIVORE
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Author. Evolution© 2011 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 66, Issue 4, pages 1091–1113, April 2012
How to Cite
Folse, H. J. and Roughgarden, J. (2012), DIRECT BENEFITS OF GENETIC MOSAICISM AND INTRAORGANISMAL SELECTION: MODELING COEVOLUTION BETWEEN A LONG-LIVED TREE AND A SHORT-LIVED HERBIVORE. Evolution, 66: 1091–1113. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2011.01500.x
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 27 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 OCT 2011 12:36PM EST
- Received March 10, 2011, Accepted October 3, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!