GROUP-SIZE DIVERSITY IN PUBLIC GOODS GAMES
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Author. Evolution© 2011 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 66, Issue 3, pages 623–636, March 2012
How to Cite
Peña, J. (2012), GROUP-SIZE DIVERSITY IN PUBLIC GOODS GAMES. Evolution, 66: 623–636. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2011.01504.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 NOV 2011 11:08AM EST
- Received July 8, 2011, Accepted October 13, 2011, Data Archived: Dryad: doi:10.5061/dryad.rb7g719t
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!