PREZYGOTIC ISOLATION BETWEEN SACCHAROMYCES CEREVISIAE AND SACCHAROMYCES PARADOXUS THROUGH DIFFERENCES IN MATING SPEED AND GERMINATION TIMING
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). Evolution© 2011 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 66, Issue 4, pages 1196–1209, April 2012
How to Cite
Murphy, H. A. and Zeyl, C. W. (2012), PREZYGOTIC ISOLATION BETWEEN SACCHAROMYCES CEREVISIAE AND SACCHAROMYCES PARADOXUS THROUGH DIFFERENCES IN MATING SPEED AND GERMINATION TIMING. Evolution, 66: 1196–1209. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2011.01516.x
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 NOV 2011 12:36AM EST
- Received September 10, 2009, Accepted November 4, 2011, Data Archived: Dryad doi:10.5061/dryad.708bb5kr
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!