TEMPO AND MODE OF MATING SYSTEM EVOLUTION BETWEEN INCIPIENT CLARKIA SPECIES
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). Evolution© 2011 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 66, Issue 4, pages 1210–1225, April 2012
How to Cite
Pettengill, J. B. and Moeller, D. A. (2012), TEMPO AND MODE OF MATING SYSTEM EVOLUTION BETWEEN INCIPIENT CLARKIA SPECIES. Evolution, 66: 1210–1225. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2011.01521.x
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 NOV 2011 12:44AM EST
- Received March 10, 2011 Accepted October 31, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!