THE EVOLUTIONARY DIVERSIFICATION OF SEED SIZE: USING THE PAST TO UNDERSTAND THE PRESENT
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Author. Evolution© 2012 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 66, Issue 5, pages 1636–1649, May 2012
How to Cite
Sims, H. J. (2012), THE EVOLUTIONARY DIVERSIFICATION OF SEED SIZE: USING THE PAST TO UNDERSTAND THE PRESENT. Evolution, 66: 1636–1649. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2011.01527.x
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 DEC 2011 05:00PM EST
- Received November 24, 2010, Accepted November 16, 2011
Vol. 66, Issue 10, 3311, Article first published online: 6 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!