Current address: Department of Crop Genetics, John Innes Centre, Norwich Research Park, Colney Lane, Norwich, NR4 7UH, United Kingdom.
DYNAMICS OF DRIFT, GENE FLOW, AND SELECTION DURING SPECIATION IN SILENE
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). Evolution© 2012 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 66, Issue 5, pages 1447–1458, May 2012
How to Cite
Muir, G., Dixon, C. J., Harper, A. L. and Filatov, D. A. (2012), DYNAMICS OF DRIFT, GENE FLOW, AND SELECTION DURING SPECIATION IN SILENE. Evolution, 66: 1447–1458. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2011.01529.x
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 DEC 2011 05:00PM EST
- Received November 19, 2010, Accepted November 21, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!