THE TEGULA TANGO: A COEVOLUTIONARY DANCE OF INTERACTING, POSITIVELY SELECTED SPERM AND EGG PROTEINS
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). Evolution © 2012 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 66, Issue 6, pages 1681–1694, June 2012
How to Cite
Hellberg, M. E., Dennis, A. B., Arbour-Reily, P., Aagaard, J. E. and Swanson, W. J. (2012), THE TEGULA TANGO: A COEVOLUTIONARY DANCE OF INTERACTING, POSITIVELY SELECTED SPERM AND EGG PROTEINS. Evolution, 66: 1681–1694. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2011.01530.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 DEC 2011 05:01PM EST
- Received August 8, 2011, Accepted November 11, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!