3Current address: Center for Insect Science, University of Arizona, Tucson, Arizona 85721
CONVERGENCE, RECURRENCE AND DIVERSIFICATION OF COMPLEX SPERM TRAITS IN DIVING BEETLES (DYTISCIDAE)
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). Evolution© 2012 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 66, Issue 5, pages 1650–1661, May 2012
How to Cite
Higginson, D. M., Miller, K. B., Segraves, K. A. and Pitnick, S. (2012), CONVERGENCE, RECURRENCE AND DIVERSIFICATION OF COMPLEX SPERM TRAITS IN DIVING BEETLES (DYTISCIDAE). Evolution, 66: 1650–1661. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2011.01532.x
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 DEC 2011 05:02PM EST
- Received June 27, 2011, Accepted November 23, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!