THE EVOLUTIONARY EPIDEMIOLOGY OF MULTILOCUS DRUG RESISTANCE
Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2012
© 2011 The Author(s). Evolution© 2011 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 66, Issue 5, pages 1582–1597, May 2012
How to Cite
Day, T. and Gandon, S. (2012), THE EVOLUTIONARY EPIDEMIOLOGY OF MULTILOCUS DRUG RESISTANCE. Evolution, 66: 1582–1597. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2011.01533.x
- Issue online: 20 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 DEC 2011 04:55PM EST
- Received August 30, 2011, Accepted November 7, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!