Present address: Union College, Schenectady, New York 12308.
ASYMMETRICAL PATTERNS OF SPECIATION UNIQUELY SUPPORT REINFORCEMENT IN DROSOPHILA
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). Evolution© 2012 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 66, Issue 5, pages 1430–1446, May 2012
How to Cite
Yukilevich, R. (2012), ASYMMETRICAL PATTERNS OF SPECIATION UNIQUELY SUPPORT REINFORCEMENT IN DROSOPHILA. Evolution, 66: 1430–1446. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2011.01534.x
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 DEC 2011 04:55PM EST
- Received August 26, 2011, Accepted November 5, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!