SELECTION ON FLORAL DESIGN IN POLEMONIUM BRANDEGEEI (POLEMONIACEAE): FEMALE AND MALE FITNESS UNDER HAWKMOTH POLLINATION
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2012
© 2011 The Author(s). Evolution© 2011 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 66, Issue 5, pages 1344–1359, May 2012
How to Cite
Kulbaba, M. W. and Worley, A. C. (2012), SELECTION ON FLORAL DESIGN IN POLEMONIUM BRANDEGEEI (POLEMONIACEAE): FEMALE AND MALE FITNESS UNDER HAWKMOTH POLLINATION. Evolution, 66: 1344–1359. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2011.01536.x
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 DEC 2011 04:57PM EST
- Received June 15, 2011 , Accepted November 16, 2011 , Data Archived: Dryad doi:10.5061/dryad.6cp7c2j1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!