RECONCILING EXTREMELY STRONG BARRIERS WITH HIGH LEVELS OF GENE EXCHANGE IN ANNUAL SUNFLOWERS
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2012
© 2011 The Author(s). Evolution© 2011 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 66, Issue 5, pages 1459–1473, May 2012
How to Cite
Sambatti, J. B.M., Strasburg, J. L., Ortiz-Barrientos, D., Baack, E. J. and Rieseberg, L. H. (2012), RECONCILING EXTREMELY STRONG BARRIERS WITH HIGH LEVELS OF GENE EXCHANGE IN ANNUAL SUNFLOWERS. Evolution, 66: 1459–1473. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2011.01537.x
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 DEC 2011 04:58PM EST
- Received March 24, 2011, Accepted October 25, 2011, Data Archived: Dryad doi:10.5061/dryad.r4j63pg0
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!