CONCERTED VERSUS INDEPENDENT EVOLUTION AND THE SEARCH FOR MULTIPLE REFUGIA: COMPARATIVE PHYLOGEOGRAPHY OF FOUR FOREST BEETLES
Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). Evolution © 2012 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 66, Issue 6, pages 1862–1877, June 2012
How to Cite
Marske, K. A., Leschen, R. A. B. and Buckley, T. R. (2012), CONCERTED VERSUS INDEPENDENT EVOLUTION AND THE SEARCH FOR MULTIPLE REFUGIA: COMPARATIVE PHYLOGEOGRAPHY OF FOUR FOREST BEETLES. Evolution, 66: 1862–1877. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2011.01538.x
- Issue online: 1 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 DEC 2011 05:12AM EST
- Received August 20, 2011, Accepted December 1, 2011, Data Archived: Dryad doi:10.5061/dryad.54nq349m
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!