STRONG SELECTION AGAINST HYBRIDS MAINTAINS A NARROW CONTACT ZONE BETWEEN MORPHOLOGICALLY CRYPTIC LINEAGES IN A RAINFOREST LIZARD
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). Evolution© 2012 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 66, Issue 5, pages 1474–1489, May 2012
How to Cite
Singhal, S. and Moritz, C. (2012), STRONG SELECTION AGAINST HYBRIDS MAINTAINS A NARROW CONTACT ZONE BETWEEN MORPHOLOGICALLY CRYPTIC LINEAGES IN A RAINFOREST LIZARD. Evolution, 66: 1474–1489. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2011.01539.x
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 DEC 2011 05:12AM EST
- Received September 12, 2011, Accepted December 1, 2011, Data Archived: Dryad doi:10.5061/dryad.4gh6hf5g
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!