MAINTENANCE AND LOSS OF HETEROZYGOSITY IN A THELYTOKOUS LINEAGE OF HONEY BEES (APIS MELLIFERA CAPENSIS)
Article first published online: 2 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). Evolution © 2012 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 66, Issue 6, pages 1897–1906, June 2012
How to Cite
Goudie, F., Allsopp, M. H., Beekman, M., Oxley, P. R., Lim, J. and Oldroyd, B. P. (2012), MAINTENANCE AND LOSS OF HETEROZYGOSITY IN A THELYTOKOUS LINEAGE OF HONEY BEES (APIS MELLIFERA CAPENSIS). Evolution, 66: 1897–1906. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2011.01543.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 2 FEB 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 DEC 2011 05:15AM EST
- Received June 20, 2011, Accepted November 22, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!