THE EFFECT OF A COMPETITOR ON A MODEL ADAPTIVE RADIATION
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). Evolution © 2012 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 66, Issue 6, pages 1985–1990, June 2012
How to Cite
Zhang, Q.-G., Ellis, R. J. and Godfray, H. C. J. (2012), THE EFFECT OF A COMPETITOR ON A MODEL ADAPTIVE RADIATION. Evolution, 66: 1985–1990. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2011.01559.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 DEC 2011 01:30PM EST
- Received June 27, 2011, Accepted December 13, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!