PHYLOGENY OF LEAVENWORTHIA S-ALLELES SUGGESTS UNIDIRECTIONAL MATING SYSTEM EVOLUTION AND ENHANCED POSITIVE SELECTION FOLLOWING AN ANCIENT POPULATION BOTTLENECK
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). Evolution © 2012 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 66, Issue 6, pages 1849–1861, June 2012
How to Cite
Herman, A. C., Busch, J. W. and Schoen, D. J. (2012), PHYLOGENY OF LEAVENWORTHIA S-ALLELES SUGGESTS UNIDIRECTIONAL MATING SYSTEM EVOLUTION AND ENHANCED POSITIVE SELECTION FOLLOWING AN ANCIENT POPULATION BOTTLENECK. Evolution, 66: 1849–1861. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2011.01564.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 JAN 2012 02:10AM EST
- Received August 23, 2011, Accepted December 16, 2011, Data Archived: Dryad: doi: 10.5061/dryad.38jf742m
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!