EARLY EVOLUTIONARY TRENDS IN AMMONOID EMBRYONIC DEVELOPMENT
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). Evolution © 2012 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 66, Issue 6, pages 1788–1806, June 2012
How to Cite
De Baets, K., Klug, C., Korn, D. and Landman, N. H. (2012), EARLY EVOLUTIONARY TRENDS IN AMMONOID EMBRYONIC DEVELOPMENT. Evolution, 66: 1788–1806. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2011.01567.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 JAN 2012 02:10AM EST
- Received May 6, 2011, Accepted November 29, 2011, Data Archived: Dryad doi: 10.5061/dryad.k84c3k8j
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!