AN EVALUATION OF THE POSSIBLE ADAPTIVE FUNCTION OF FUNGAL BROOD COVERING BY ATTINE ANTS
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). Evolution © 2012 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 66, Issue 6, pages 1966–1975, June 2012
How to Cite
Armitage, S. A. O., Fernández-Marín, H., Wcislo, W. T. and Boomsma, J. J. (2012), AN EVALUATION OF THE POSSIBLE ADAPTIVE FUNCTION OF FUNGAL BROOD COVERING BY ATTINE ANTS. Evolution, 66: 1966–1975. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2011.01568.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 JAN 2012 06:19AM EST
- Received August 1, 2011, Accepted December 6, 2011, Data Archived: Dryad doi:10.5061/dryad.r36d6k6t
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!