THE EVOLUTION OF STRESS-INDUCED HYPERMUTATION IN ASEXUAL POPULATIONS
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Author(s).
Volume 66, Issue 7, pages 2315–2328, July 2012
How to Cite
Ram, Y. and Hadany, L. (2012), THE EVOLUTION OF STRESS-INDUCED HYPERMUTATION IN ASEXUAL POPULATIONS. Evolution, 66: 2315–2328. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2012.01576.x
- Issue online: 3 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 FEB 2012 02:56PM EST
- Received August 17, 2011, Accepted January 3, 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!