TWO-STEP INFECTION PROCESSES CAN LEAD TO COEVOLUTION BETWEEN FUNCTIONALLY INDEPENDENT INFECTION AND RESISTANCE PATHWAYS
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Author(s).
Volume 66, Issue 7, pages 2030–2041, July 2012
How to Cite
Fenton, A., Antonovics, J. and Brockhurst, M. A. (2012), TWO-STEP INFECTION PROCESSES CAN LEAD TO COEVOLUTION BETWEEN FUNCTIONALLY INDEPENDENT INFECTION AND RESISTANCE PATHWAYS. Evolution, 66: 2030–2041. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2012.01578.x
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 FEB 2012 03:02PM EST
- Received June 6, 2011, Accepted December 17, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!