THE BIOGEOGRAPHY OF SULAWESI REVISITED: IS THERE EVIDENCE FOR A VICARIANT ORIGIN OF TAXA ON WALLACE'S “ANOMALOUS ISLAND”?
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Author(s).
Volume 66, Issue 7, pages 2252–2271, July 2012
How to Cite
Stelbrink, B., Albrecht, C., Hall, R. and von Rintelen, T. (2012), THE BIOGEOGRAPHY OF SULAWESI REVISITED: IS THERE EVIDENCE FOR A VICARIANT ORIGIN OF TAXA ON WALLACE'S “ANOMALOUS ISLAND”?. Evolution, 66: 2252–2271. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2012.01588.x
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 FEB 2012 02:45PM EST
- Received April 6, 2011, Accepted January 10, 2012, Data Archived: Dryad: doi:10.5061/dryad.7nk1nc63
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!