THE BIOGEOGRAPHY OF SULAWESI REVISITED: IS THERE EVIDENCE FOR A VICARIANT ORIGIN OF TAXA ON WALLACE'S “ANOMALOUS ISLAND”?
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Author(s).
Volume 66, Issue 7, pages 2252–2271, July 2012
How to Cite
Stelbrink, B., Albrecht, C., Hall, R. and von Rintelen, T. (2012), THE BIOGEOGRAPHY OF SULAWESI REVISITED: IS THERE EVIDENCE FOR A VICARIANT ORIGIN OF TAXA ON WALLACE'S “ANOMALOUS ISLAND”?. Evolution, 66: 2252–2271. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2012.01588.x
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 FEB 2012 02:45PM EST
- Received April 6, 2011, Accepted January 10, 2012, Data Archived: Dryad: doi:10.5061/dryad.7nk1nc63
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!