Current address: Institute of Evolutionary Biology, University of Edinburgh, Ashworth Laboratories, EH9 3JT Edinburgh, United Kingdom.
GENETIC BASIS OF ADAPTATION IN ARABIDOPSIS THALIANA: LOCAL ADAPTATION AT THE SEED DORMANCY QTL DOG1
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Author(s).
Volume 66, Issue 7, pages 2287–2302, July 2012
How to Cite
Kronholm, I., Picó, F. X., Alonso-Blanco, C., Goudet, J. and Meaux, J. d. (2012), GENETIC BASIS OF ADAPTATION IN ARABIDOPSIS THALIANA: LOCAL ADAPTATION AT THE SEED DORMANCY QTL DOG1. Evolution, 66: 2287–2302. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2012.01590.x
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 FEB 2012 02:46PM EST
- Received September 6, 2010, Accepted January 10, 2012, Data Archived: Dryad doi:10.5061/dryad.4rp76r87
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!