THE EFFECTS OF KIN SELECTION ON RATES OF MOLECULAR EVOLUTION IN SOCIAL INSECTS
Article first published online: 18 APR 2012
© 2012 The Author(s).
Volume 66, Issue 7, pages 2080–2093, July 2012
How to Cite
Hall, D. W. and Goodisman, M. A. D. (2012), THE EFFECTS OF KIN SELECTION ON RATES OF MOLECULAR EVOLUTION IN SOCIAL INSECTS. Evolution, 66: 2080–2093. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2012.01602.x
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 FEB 2012 05:15PM EST
- Received August 24, 2011, Accepted January 29, 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!