CONTEMPORARY EVOLUTION OF SEA URCHIN GAMETE-RECOGNITION PROTEINS: EXPERIMENTAL EVIDENCE OF DENSITY-DEPENDENT GAMETE PERFORMANCE PREDICTS SHIFTS IN ALLELE FREQUENCIES OVER TIME
Article first published online: 29 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Author. Evolution © 2012 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 66, Issue 6, pages 1722–1736, June 2012
How to Cite
Levitan, D. R. (2012), CONTEMPORARY EVOLUTION OF SEA URCHIN GAMETE-RECOGNITION PROTEINS: EXPERIMENTAL EVIDENCE OF DENSITY-DEPENDENT GAMETE PERFORMANCE PREDICTS SHIFTS IN ALLELE FREQUENCIES OVER TIME. Evolution, 66: 1722–1736. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2012.01608.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 29 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 FEB 2012 02:51PM EST
- Received August 17, 2011, Accepted December 1, 2011, Data Archived: Dryad: doi: 10.5061/dryad.0k2469h8
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!