EVOLUTIONARY STABILITY IN A 400-MILLION-YEAR-OLD HERITABLE FACULTATIVE MUTUALISM
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). Evolution© 2012 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 66, Issue 8, pages 2564–2576, August 2012
How to Cite
Mondo, S. J., Toomer, K. H., Morton, J. B., Lekberg, Y. and Pawlowska, T. E. (2012), EVOLUTIONARY STABILITY IN A 400-MILLION-YEAR-OLD HERITABLE FACULTATIVE MUTUALISM. Evolution, 66: 2564–2576. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2012.01611.x
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 MAR 2012 02:37PM EST
- Received September 27, 2011 , Accepted February 10, 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!