LARGE-SCALE CANDIDATE GENE SCAN REVEALS THE ROLE OF CHEMORECEPTOR GENES IN HOST PLANT SPECIALIZATION AND SPECIATION IN THE PEA APHID
Article first published online: 12 APR 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). Evolution© 2012 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 66, Issue 9, pages 2723–2738, September 2012
How to Cite
Smadja, C. M., Canbäck, B., Vitalis, R., Gautier, M., Ferrari, J., Zhou, J.-J. and Butlin, R. K. (2012), LARGE-SCALE CANDIDATE GENE SCAN REVEALS THE ROLE OF CHEMORECEPTOR GENES IN HOST PLANT SPECIALIZATION AND SPECIATION IN THE PEA APHID. Evolution, 66: 2723–2738. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2012.01612.x
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 MAR 2012 02:40PM EST
- Received December 16, 2011 Accepted February 13, 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!