LARGE-SCALE CANDIDATE GENE SCAN REVEALS THE ROLE OF CHEMORECEPTOR GENES IN HOST PLANT SPECIALIZATION AND SPECIATION IN THE PEA APHID
Version of Record online: 12 APR 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). Evolution© 2012 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 66, Issue 9, pages 2723–2738, September 2012
How to Cite
Smadja, C. M., Canbäck, B., Vitalis, R., Gautier, M., Ferrari, J., Zhou, J.-J. and Butlin, R. K. (2012), LARGE-SCALE CANDIDATE GENE SCAN REVEALS THE ROLE OF CHEMORECEPTOR GENES IN HOST PLANT SPECIALIZATION AND SPECIATION IN THE PEA APHID. Evolution, 66: 2723–2738. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2012.01612.x
- Issue online: 4 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 MAR 2012 02:40PM EST
- Received December 16, 2011 Accepted February 13, 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!