A SIGNIFICANT COMPONENT OF AGEING (DNA DAMAGE) IS REFLECTED IN FADING BREEDING COLORS: AN EXPERIMENTAL TEST USING INNATE ANTIOXIDANT MIMETICS IN PAINTED DRAGON LIZARDS
Article first published online: 9 APR 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). Evolution© 2012 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 66, Issue 8, pages 2475–2483, August 2012
How to Cite
Olsson, M., Tobler, M., Healey, M., Perrin, C. and Wilson, M. (2012), A SIGNIFICANT COMPONENT OF AGEING (DNA DAMAGE) IS REFLECTED IN FADING BREEDING COLORS: AN EXPERIMENTAL TEST USING INNATE ANTIOXIDANT MIMETICS IN PAINTED DRAGON LIZARDS. Evolution, 66: 2475–2483. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2012.01617.x
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 MAR 2012 11:20AM EST
- Received July 21, 2011 , Accepted January 13, 2012 , Data Archived: Dryad doi:10.5061/dryad.bb5dr437
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!