CHROMOSOME NUMBER EVOLVES INDEPENDENTLY OF GENOME SIZE IN A CLADE WITH NONLOCALIZED CENTROMERES (CAREX: CYPERACEAE)
Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). Evolution© 2012 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 66, Issue 9, pages 2708–2722, September 2012
How to Cite
Chung, K.-S., Hipp, A. L. and Roalson, E. H. (2012), CHROMOSOME NUMBER EVOLVES INDEPENDENTLY OF GENOME SIZE IN A CLADE WITH NONLOCALIZED CENTROMERES (CAREX: CYPERACEAE). Evolution, 66: 2708–2722. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2012.01624.x
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 MAR 2012 09:14PM EST
- Received October 26, 2011 Accepted February 21, 2012 Data Archived: Dryad: doi:10.5061/dryad.1c1m4qc6
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!