ON THE SCENT OF STANDING VARIATION FOR SPECIATION: BEHAVIORAL EVIDENCE FOR NATIVE SYMPATRIC HOST RACES OF RHAGOLETIS POMONELLA (DIPTERA: TEPHRITIDAE) IN THE SOUTHERN UNITED STATES
Version of Record online: 16 APR 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). Evolution© 2012 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 66, Issue 9, pages 2739–2756, September 2012
How to Cite
Powell, T. H. Q., Cha, D. H., Linn, C. E. and Feder, J. L. (2012), ON THE SCENT OF STANDING VARIATION FOR SPECIATION: BEHAVIORAL EVIDENCE FOR NATIVE SYMPATRIC HOST RACES OF RHAGOLETIS POMONELLA (DIPTERA: TEPHRITIDAE) IN THE SOUTHERN UNITED STATES. Evolution, 66: 2739–2756. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2012.01625.x
- Issue online: 4 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 16 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 MAR 2012 09:15PM EST
- Received October 25, 2011 Accepted February 29, 2012 Data Archived: Dryad doi:10.5061/dryad.bn52n3br
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!