THE RELATION BETWEEN THE NEUTRALITY INDEX FOR MITOCHONDRIAL GENES AND THE DISTRIBUTION OF MUTATIONAL EFFECTS ON FITNESS
Article first published online: 11 APR 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). Evolution© 2012 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 66, Issue 8, pages 2427–2438, August 2012
How to Cite
Betancourt, A. J., Blanco-Martin, B. and Charlesworth, B. (2012), THE RELATION BETWEEN THE NEUTRALITY INDEX FOR MITOCHONDRIAL GENES AND THE DISTRIBUTION OF MUTATIONAL EFFECTS ON FITNESS. Evolution, 66: 2427–2438. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2012.01628.x
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 MAR 2012 09:21PM EST
- Received May 16, 2011 , Accepted February 18, 2012 , Data Archived: Dryad doi:10.5061/dryad.8bp5pp44
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!