THE PREDICTION OF ADAPTIVE EVOLUTION: EMPIRICAL APPLICATION OF THE SECONDARY THEOREM OF SELECTION AND COMPARISON TO THE BREEDER’S EQUATION
Article first published online: 10 APR 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). Evolution© 2012 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 66, Issue 8, pages 2399–2410, August 2012
How to Cite
Morrissey, M. B., Parker, D. J., Korsten, P., Pemberton, J. M., Kruuk, L. E.B. and Wilson, A. J. (2012), THE PREDICTION OF ADAPTIVE EVOLUTION: EMPIRICAL APPLICATION OF THE SECONDARY THEOREM OF SELECTION AND COMPARISON TO THE BREEDER’S EQUATION. Evolution, 66: 2399–2410. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2012.01632.x
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 MAR 2012 09:29PM EST
- Received March 30, 2011 , Accepted January 6, 2012 , Data Archived: Dryad doi:10.5061/dryad.td6tm4f6
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!