These authors contributed equally to this work.
WHERE ARE THE WORMY MICE? A REEXAMINATION OF HYBRID PARASITISM IN THE EUROPEAN HOUSE MOUSE HYBRID ZONE
Article first published online: 26 APR 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). Evolution© 2012 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 66, Issue 9, pages 2757–2772, September 2012
How to Cite
Baird, S. J. E., Ribas, A., Macholán, M., Albrecht, T., Piálek, J. and Goüy de Bellocq, J. (2012), WHERE ARE THE WORMY MICE? A REEXAMINATION OF HYBRID PARASITISM IN THE EUROPEAN HOUSE MOUSE HYBRID ZONE. Evolution, 66: 2757–2772. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2012.01633.x
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 MAR 2012 07:29AM EST
- Received February 21, 2011 Accepted February 28, 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!