VIRULENCE NOT ONLY COSTS BUT ALSO BENEFITS THE TRANSMISSION OF A FUNGAL VIRUS
Article first published online: 22 APR 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). Evolution© 2012 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 66, Issue 8, pages 2540–2550, August 2012
How to Cite
Bryner, S. F. and Rigling, D. (2012), VIRULENCE NOT ONLY COSTS BUT ALSO BENEFITS THE TRANSMISSION OF A FUNGAL VIRUS. Evolution, 66: 2540–2550. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2012.01637.x
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 MAR 2012 04:26AM EST
- Received December 2, 2011 , Accepted March 3, 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!