PREDICTING THE RESPONSE TO SIMULTANEOUS SELECTION: GENETIC ARCHITECTURE AND PHYSIOLOGICAL CONSTRAINTS
Article first published online: 1 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). Evolution© 2012 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 66, Issue 9, pages 2916–2928, September 2012
How to Cite
Davidowitz, G., Nijhout, H. F. and Roff, D. A. (2012), PREDICTING THE RESPONSE TO SIMULTANEOUS SELECTION: GENETIC ARCHITECTURE AND PHYSIOLOGICAL CONSTRAINTS. Evolution, 66: 2916–2928. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2012.01644.x
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 1 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 MAR 2012 04:31AM EST
- Received June 14, 2011 Accepted March 3, 2012 Data Archived: Dryad: doi:10.5061/dryad.p462j4f3
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!