DYNAMIC TRANSMISSION, HOST QUALITY, AND POPULATION STRUCTURE IN A MULTIHOST PARASITE OF BUMBLEBEES
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). Evolution© 2012 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 66, Issue 10, pages 3053–3066, October 2012
How to Cite
Ruiz-González, M. X., Bryden, J., Moret, Y., Reber-Funk, C., Schmid-Hempel, P. and Brown, M. J. F. (2012), DYNAMIC TRANSMISSION, HOST QUALITY, AND POPULATION STRUCTURE IN A MULTIHOST PARASITE OF BUMBLEBEES. Evolution, 66: 3053–3066. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2012.01655.x
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 APR 2012 03:50PM EST
- Received October 21, 2011, Accepted March 13, 2012, Data Archived: Dryad doi:10.5061/dryad.q4f09sr3
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!