A TEST OF THE HYPOTHESIS THAT CORRELATIONAL SELECTION GENERATES GENETIC CORRELATIONS
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). Evolution© 2012 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 66, Issue 9, pages 2953–2960, September 2012
How to Cite
Roff, D. A. and Fairbairn, D. J. (2012), A TEST OF THE HYPOTHESIS THAT CORRELATIONAL SELECTION GENERATES GENETIC CORRELATIONS. Evolution, 66: 2953–2960. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2012.01656.x
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 APR 2012 03:50PM EST
- Received September 29, 2011 Accepted March 19, 2012 Data Archived: Dryad repository: doi:10.5061/dryad.rc071b2v
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!