MULTILOCUS COALESCENCE ANALYSES SUPPORT A mtDNA-BASED PHYLOGEOGRAPHIC HISTORY FOR A WIDESPREAD PALEARCTIC PASSERINE BIRD, SITTA EUROPAEA
Version of Record online: 29 APR 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). Evolution© 2012 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 66, Issue 9, pages 2850–2864, September 2012
How to Cite
Hung, C.-M., Drovetski, S. V. and Zink, R. M. (2012), MULTILOCUS COALESCENCE ANALYSES SUPPORT A mtDNA-BASED PHYLOGEOGRAPHIC HISTORY FOR A WIDESPREAD PALEARCTIC PASSERINE BIRD, SITTA EUROPAEA. Evolution, 66: 2850–2864. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2012.01657.x
- Issue online: 4 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 29 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 APR 2012 03:53PM EST
- Received October 12, 2011 Accepted March 12, 2012 Data Archived: Dryad repository doi:10.5061/dryad.nf91079h
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!