ANCIENT TEPUI SUMMITS HARBOR YOUNG RATHER THAN OLD LINEAGES OF ENDEMIC FROGS
Article first published online: 4 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). Evolution© 2012 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 66, Issue 10, pages 3000–3013, October 2012
How to Cite
Salerno, P. E., Ron, S. R., Señaris, J. C., Rojas-Runjaic, F. J. M., Noonan, B. P. and Cannatella, D. C. (2012), ANCIENT TEPUI SUMMITS HARBOR YOUNG RATHER THAN OLD LINEAGES OF ENDEMIC FROGS. Evolution, 66: 3000–3013. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2012.01666.x
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 4 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 APR 2012 01:36PM EST
- Received December 7, 2011 Accepted March 23, 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!