ERGOSTEROL BIOSYNTHESIS: A FUNGAL PATHWAY FOR LIFE ON LAND?
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). Evolution© 2012 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 66, Issue 9, pages 2961–2968, September 2012
How to Cite
Dupont, S., Lemetais, G., Ferreira, T., Cayot, P., Gervais, P. and Beney, L. (2012), ERGOSTEROL BIOSYNTHESIS: A FUNGAL PATHWAY FOR LIFE ON LAND?. Evolution, 66: 2961–2968. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2012.01667.x
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 APR 2012 01:36PM EST
- Received November 29, 2011 Accepted March 21, 2012 Data Archived: Dryad database: doi:10.5061/dryad.pd28pm7n
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!