SEASONAL MORTALITY PATTERNS IN NON-HUMAN PRIMATES: IMPLICATIONS FOR VARIATION IN SELECTION PRESSURES ACROSS ENVIRONMENTS
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). Evolution© 2012 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 66, Issue 10, pages 3252–3266, October 2012
How to Cite
Gogarten, J. F., Brown, L. M., Chapman, C. A., Cords, M., Doran-Sheehy, D., Fedigan, L. M., Grine, F. E., Perry, S., Pusey, A. E., Sterck, E. H. M., Wich, S. A. and Wright, P. C. (2012), SEASONAL MORTALITY PATTERNS IN NON-HUMAN PRIMATES: IMPLICATIONS FOR VARIATION IN SELECTION PRESSURES ACROSS ENVIRONMENTS. Evolution, 66: 3252–3266. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2012.01668.x
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 APR 2012 01:36PM EST
- Received November 25, 2011, Accepted March 23, 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!