SEXUAL SELECTION AFFECTS THE EVOLUTION OF LIFESPAN AND AGEING IN THE DECORATED CRICKET GRYLLODES SIGILLATUS
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). Evolution© 2012 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 66, Issue 10, pages 3088–3100, October 2012
How to Cite
Archer, C. R., Zajitschek, F., Sakaluk, S. K., Royle, N. J. and Hunt, J. (2012), SEXUAL SELECTION AFFECTS THE EVOLUTION OF LIFESPAN AND AGEING IN THE DECORATED CRICKET GRYLLODES SIGILLATUS. Evolution, 66: 3088–3100. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2012.01673.x
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 APR 2012 12:30PM EST
- Received November 14, 2011, Accepted March 25, 2012, Data Archived: Dryad doi:10.5061/dryad.qh52f5n8
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!