GENOME SIZE IS NOT CORRELATED WITH EFFECTIVE POPULATION SIZE IN THE ORYZA SPECIES
Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). Evolution© 2012 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 66, Issue 10, pages 3302–3310, October 2012
How to Cite
Ai, B., Wang, Z.-S. and Ge, S. (2012), GENOME SIZE IS NOT CORRELATED WITH EFFECTIVE POPULATION SIZE IN THE ORYZA SPECIES. Evolution, 66: 3302–3310. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2012.01674.x
- Issue online: 1 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 APR 2012 12:30PM EST
- Received January 15, 2012, Accepted March 22, 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!